We’re recruiting for a customer service advisor to join our engineering team. Sitting at the forefront of our business our customer service advisors handle all incoming communications (digital & phones), between our engineers, clients & throughout our supply chain. Our success over the years has been built on exceptional customer service & efficiency, with a friendly & personal touch.
The role will involve
- Liaising with our customers via phone and email
- Logging and processing new and existing instructions
- Arranging workloads for both or field and desktop engineers
The ideal applicant should demonstrate;
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally an understanding of the Automotive/Claims process but not essential as full training will be given
We’re not your typical company and far from corporate so in return we’ll offer
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to remote work (must be available for initial induction at our head office, Heswall, Wirral)
- Casual dress code
- Team building/social activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Salary between £17,500 – £20,000
- Bonus, Personal Development, Salary Sacrifice, Pension, ++
If you’re looking to join a fast growing team within a vibrant, exciting company offering excellent progression opportunities and plenty of benefits then grab our attention. We’re looking for someone to stand out above the crowds and wow us with your application.
In the first instance, please send us your CV with a covering letter outlining why you’d like to join us – click here to submit.