Desk Top & Virtual Reports from our In-House Engineering Team
Using configurable API links, and Audatex and Glassmatix estimating networks we can negotiate repair costs and authorise repairs within hours & minutes; instantly where urgent. Ideal for Insurance Companies, Fleet Management, Accident Management Companies where accuracy, economy & key-to-key time reductions are important.
Our API connects to most systems to ensure high speed, 100% accurate two way data transfer. We have full installation documentation and experienced IT support teams on hand to assist. It can be completed in hours but the time saving to claims handlers, fee earners, & other staff is significant.
Desktop reports, also known as Virtual Reports and Vehicle Damage Assessments, are complied by fully qualified engineers, salvage categorised by Appropriately Qualified People (AQP) & augmented by our award winning support team. They are Civil Procedures Rules (CPR) and General Terms of Agreement (GTA) compliant, so fully accepted by all types of Courts.
We can also analyse evidence and provide forensic opinion reports where the vehicle is no longer available for a physical engineer’s examination, e.g. when it has been written off, burnt out, scrapped or stolen.
We provide Desktop Reports on the following:
- Vehicle Accident Damage (Vehicle Damage Assessment VDA)
- Vehicle Valuations including Classic, Super & Specialist cars
- Salvage Valuations & Categorisations by AQP qualified engineers
- Diminution in Value (loss of value)
- Repair Estimate Agreement, Audit and / or Authorisation
- Forensic Accident Damage Analysis
- Vehicle Data Collaboration
- Multiple Estimate Comparison
- Damage Consistency
- Low Velocity Impact / Causation
- Part Prices Approval
- Invoice Check
- Supplementary Estimate Review