What to Expect with a Laird Report:
- Travel to and from the vehicle location anywhere within the mainland UK within 24 – 48 hours
- Physical forensic examination by a qualified engineer
Desk-top (virtual) & Physical Reports:
- Full colour report including comprehensive details of the vehicle specifications, extras and all salient details.
- Thatcham derived estimate with a detailed breakdown of repair method, analysed by mechanical / electrical / trim items (MET), body repair functions, paint operations plus all additional procedures required to complete the repair.
- Glass’s Guide evaluation of the vehicle, triangulated with market research to provide a justifiable pre-accident value.
- Full colour, high quality photographs of the vehicle, including both number plates, mileage, chassis (VIN) number and multiple images as required of the full event of the damage.
- Civil Procedures Rules (CPR) compliant report.
- Fast track authority for any latent supplementary damage uncovered during repairs.
- Online portal for tracking the status of the case & for downloading any copy reports, documents or images.
If required we can also carry out the following, often included within the cost of the inspection:
- Negotiation of repair methods & costs with the repairer or pre-accident value agreement with the policy holder.
- Repair Authorisation to the body-shop.
- Salvage Disposal at an authorised salvage agent.
- Repairer Invoice checking & approval / rejection.
- Body-shop audit services (mainland UK)
- Management Information and Statistics (customisable)