Vehicle Accident Damage Reports are our speciality. We consider that we do this better than anyone else in the UK. This bold statement is backed by substance. We can provide an instruction-to-report service in under an hour. We have the greatest coverage of engineers throughout the UK.
We provide API to our clients to facilitate immediate, 100% accurate data transfer; incoming instructions, returned reports & any documents or images in between, meaning significant time savings for everyone.
Our Client Portal allows a secure gateway into our system to access live case details; statuses & updates, plus downloadable reports, letters, images 24/7
Our clients can have our booking table to book in their client’s inspection immediately, increasing their customer service whilst reducing the possibility of third party capture.
We use chatbots to compliment our booking department meaning customers can book 24/7 if it’s not convenient to arrange during normal working hours.
Our reports are Civil Procedures Rules (CPR) compliant so can be used for insurance & legal purposes. Our Engineers are trained Expert Witnesses so often given oral evidence in Court.
We partner with our clients to ensure that we provide a bespoke service. Get in touch for more information.
What to expect with a Laird Report:
- Travel to and from the vehicle location anywhere within the mainland UK within 24 – 48 hours
- Physical forensic examination by a qualified engineer
Desk-top (virtual) & Physical Reports:
- Full colour report including comprehensive details of the vehicle specifications, extras and all salient details.
- Thatcham derived estimate with a detailed breakdown of repair method, analysed by mechanical / electrical / trim items (MET), body repair functions, paint operations plus all additional procedures required to complete the repair.
- Glass’s Guide evaluation of the vehicle, triangulated with market research to provide a justifiable pre-accident value.
- Full colour, high quality photographs of the vehicle, including both number plates, mileage, chassis (VIN) number and multiple images as required of the full event of the damage.
- Civil Procedures Rules (CPR) compliant report.
Fast track authority for any latent supplementary damage uncovered during repairs.
- Online portal for tracking the status of the case & for downloading any copy reports, documents or images.
If required we can also carry out the following, often included within the cost of the inspection:
- Negotiation of repair methods & costs with the repairer or pre-accident value agreement with the policy holder.
- Repair Authorisation to the body-shop.
- Salvage Disposal at an authorised salvage agent.
- Repairer Invoice checking & approval / rejection.
- Body-shop audit services (mainland UK)
- Management Information and Statistics (customisable)