As market leaders in providing bespoke automotive solutions to the legal, claims and insurance industry we are delighted to be on the look out for another superstar to join our award winning team.
The role will be at the forefront of our company liaising with our customers via an array of platforms including phone, email to name a few. Processing new Automotive instructions and providing an outstanding customer experience will be paramount.
The role will involve
- Liaising with our customers via phone and email
- Logging and processing new and existing instructions
- Arranging workloads for both or field and desktop engineers
The ideal applicant should demonstrate;
- Outstanding customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally an understanding of the Automotive/Claims process but not essential as full training will be given
We’re not your typical company and far from corporate so in return we’ll offer
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to remote work (must be available for initial induction at our head office, Heswall, Wirral)
- Casual dress code
- Team building/social activities
- Bring your dog to work
- Salary between £16,500 – £20,000
- Bonus, Salary Sacrifice, Pension, ++
If you’re looking to join a fast growing team within a vibrant, exciting company offering excellent progression opportunities and plenty of benefits then grab our attention. We’re looking for someone to stand out above the crowds and wow us with your application.
If you think this could be you then click here to send your CV & a covering letter telling us a bit about you.