We are currently looking for a Desktop Motor Engineer to join our team
Are you interested in a rewarding career within the Automotive Industry from the comfort of your own home?
Looking for a new adventure in a forward thinking, award-winning, growing company with great training and progression opportunities?
What are we looking for?
- We wish to recruit a desktop motor engineer with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good & thorough knowledge & interest in contemporary motor vehicles
- Passion to develop and grow personally & professionally
- Strong IT, communication skills and confident with multi-tasking
- A keen approach for going above and beyond, with occasional extra hours
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- The ideal applicant will have an established background in the Motor / Insurance trade ideally in a bodyshop environment.
- The ideal applicant will have a solid understanding of Audatex and other estimating platforms
- Whilst the ideal applicant will be either IMI VDA or IAEA qualified this is not a necessity as full training and support will be provided
What you will be doing?
- Producing Expert Vehicle Damage Reports on a Desktop / Image Basis
- Liaising with garages, solicitors and accident management companies
- Working in a fast growing and progressive team
- Providing exceptional customer service
What we offer?
- Work completely remotely
- Team building/social activities
- Support with continued professional development
- Full training and support
If you’re interested, it’d be great to hear from you. Contact Lee Baty with something that grabs our attention and start your new adventure with the best of the best.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Training & Development
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place