Originally an outsourced function this has now developed to the point it needs to come in house and we are looking for a credit controller who can really make a difference and bring new ideas.
We want someone who thrives off this kind of work and enjoys collecting cash and building relationships with customers.
You will spend much of your time on the phone with Solicitors & Accident Management companies; ultimately you will be responsible for collecting cash, getting customers to keep to agreed payment terms and minimising company exposure.
- Cash collection for all due and overdue debts through to cash being received
- Achieve & Exceed cash collections targets set by Senior Management
- Send Statements to agreed timescales.
- Build & Develop relationships with Internal & External customers.
- Assist & Cover for Cash Allocations and any other ad-hoc duties.
- Prepare management information reports on debt ageing, cash received, debtor days
- Assist with process and systems improvement.
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience collecting cash.
- Used to dealing with Solicitors advantageous.
- Used to dealing with high volume low value debt.
- Proficient use of MS Excel
- Legal/Credit Law Experience
- SRA Knowledge
- CICM Qualified preferred but not essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 per year