With steady growth post-lockdown, we are looking to expand our desktop engineering assessing team, producing Vehicle Damage Assessment Reports (VDAR)
A good Desktop Assessor / Engineer will possess the following qualities:
- Good knowledge & interest in cars
- Passion to develop and grow personally & professionally
- Confident with modern IT, communication skills
- A keen approach for going above and beyond, with occasional extra or flexible hours
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- A can-do, results driven attitude
- The ideal applicant will have an established background in the Motor / Insurance trade ideally in a bodyshop environment, parts or service department
- The ideal applicant will have an understanding of Audatex and other estimating platforms, although full training & refreshing is available.
- Whilst the ideal applicant will be either IMI VDA or IAEA qualified this is not a necessity as full training and support will be provided
What you will be doing?
- Producing Vehicle Damage Reports on a Desktop / Image Basis (VDAR)
- Liaising with clients such as garages, hire car companies, solicitors and accident management companies
- Develop in a growing and progressive team
- Providing exceptional customer service
What we offer?
- Hybrid work from the office or home, with flexible hours
- Bonus, Pension Scheme, Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Team building/social activities
- Support with continued professional development
- Full training and support
- Bring your dog to work
We’re interested in a range of experiences, from relative novice to highly experienced.
If you’re interested, it’d be great to hear from you. Send your CV here, with something that grabs our attention and start your new adventure with the best of the best.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £21,00.00 to £30,000 per annum basic, depending upon experience & qualifications.