We’re not actually recruiting at the moment, however, we never miss an opportunity to employ a superstar. If you’re enthusiastic, keen to learn, ‘can-do’ attitude & helpful nature, then you’ll fit right in. Why not send your CV anyway & we’ll see if we can find a position for you.
Here’s what we look for in a Desktop Engineer / Assessor:
- Good & thorough knowledge & interest in contemporary motor vehicles
- Passion to develop and grow personally & professionally
- Strong IT, communication skills and confident with multi-tasking
- A keen approach for going above and beyond, with occasional extra hours
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
- The ideal applicant will have an established background in the Motor / Insurance trade ideally in a bodyshop environment.
- The ideal applicant will have a solid understanding of Audatex and other estimating platforms
- Whilst the ideal applicant will be either IMI VDA or IAEA qualified this is not a necessity as full training and support will be provided
What you will be doing?
- Producing Expert Vehicle Damage Reports on a Desktop / Image Basis
- Liaising with garages, solicitors and accident management companies
- Working in a fast growing and progressive team
- Providing exceptional customer service
What we offer?
- Work completely remotely
- Team building/social activities
- Support with continued professional development
- Full training and support
If you’re interested, it’d be great to hear from you. Contact Lee Baty with something that grabs our attention and start your new adventure with the best of the best.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ranges between £20,000.00-£30,000 per year basic, depending upon experience & qualifications, plus:
- Various Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Training & Development
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place