With steady growth this year we’re looking to expand our desktop engineering assessing team, producing Vehicle Damage Assessment Reports (VDAR) with trainee motor engineers.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know about assessing and develop you into a fully qualified engineer. What we’d like from you is:
- An interest in cars
- Passion to develop and grow personally & professionally
- Confident with modern IT, communication skills
- A keen approach for going above and beyond, with occasional extra or flexible hours
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- A can-do, results driven attitude
- Would be great if you have a background in the Motor / Insurance trade
We will fully train you to
- Produce Vehicle Damage Reports on a Desktop / Image Basis (VDAR)
- Liaise effectively with clients such as garages, hire car companies, solicitors and accident management companies
- Develop in a growing and progressive team
- Provide exceptional customer service
What we offer?
- Hybrid work from the office or home, with flexible hours
- Bonus, Pension Scheme, Salary Sacrifice schemes
- Team building/social activities
- Support with continued professional development
- Full training and support
- Bring your dog to work
If you’re interested, it’d be great to hear from you. Send your CV here, with something that grabs our attention and start your new adventure with the best of the best.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, hybrid work from home and or office
We’re interested in a range of experiences, from relative novice to highly experienced. Thus we’re offering this wide salary range negotiable depending upon experience, skills and / or attitude of £18,500 to £22,000 per annum basic.