Position Now Filled however, we’re always looking for superstars to join our team. If you’re interested in a chat, leave your details here.
Laird Assessors the UK’s leading & award winning independent vehicle experts serving the entire UK based in our head office in Heswall on the Wirral. We’re growing so we’re recruiting trainee and qualified desktop engineers to help us grow.
Contemporary trained engineers provide vehicle data & intelligence, physical & virtual assessments, a range of desk-top reports, triage assessments, total loss resolutions, forensic reports, repairer network services and a host of bespoke tailored solutions available for hire car companies, motor trade, insurance & accident management industries.
We work hard, play hard & get stuff done in a vibrant, energetic environment. We thrive on personal development, working together & of course, plenty of fun along the way.
We are a dog friendly office, enjoy rewarding our hard working staff with anything from team pizzas to seasonal get togethers driven by what our staff enjoy doing most.
We are the leading independent automotive experts in the UK, providing a range of bespoke and smart solutions to the industry.
A good Desktop Assessor / Engineer will possess the following qualities:
- Decent foundation knowledge & interest in cars
- Passion to develop and grow personally & professionally
- Confident with modern IT, communication skills
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- A can-do, results driven attitude
- The ideal applicant will have a background in the Motor / Insurance trade ideally in a bodyshop environment, parts or service department
- The ideal applicant will have an understanding of Audatex and other estimating platforms, although full training & refreshing is available.
- Whilst the ideal applicant will be either IMI VDA or IAEA qualified this is not a necessity as full training and support will be provided
What you will be doing?
- Producing Vehicle Damage Reports on a Desktop / Image Basis (VDAR)
- Liaising with clients such as garages, hire car companies, solicitors and accident management companies
- Develop in a growing and progressive team
- Providing exceptional customer service
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: We’re looking for both trainee and qualified assessors, engineers or VDAs so the salary basic would be £24,000.00-£32,000.00 per year depending on experience.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday – pick your own hours (within reason)
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- motor / insurance industry: 2 years (preferred)
If you’d like to apply please click here to email us your CV, perhaps with a short note telling us why you’d like to work here.