Despite lockdown & restrictions, we’ve grown, so we’re looking for a Desktop Engineer Assessor.
Full Time, Home Based, £21-26.5k Salary + bonus + benefits +++
Working from home, our desktop engineers can live anywhere in the world (with Wifi!) & pretty much command their own hours; what we ask for in return is an incredible work ethic, obsession with quality & speed, the ability to use best judgement & ask when you’re unsure.
The Desktop Engineer we recruit will tick these boxes:
- Keen knowledge & interest in cars
- Passion to develop and grow
- Strong communication skills, both digitally and in real life (if we ever get there)
- Confident with multi-tasking
- A keen approach for going above and beyond to impress a client
- An eye for attention to detail
- The ideal applicant will have a solid background in the Motor / Insurance trade ideally in a bodyshop or assessing environment.
- The ideal applicant will be able to fly through Audatex estimates as if blind-folded, plus other estimating platforms
- IMI VDA or IAEA qualified would be preferred although this is not a necessity as full training and support will be provided
What do Desktop Engineers do at Laird?
- Produce Expert Reports on a Desktop / Image Basis
- Liaise with garages, solicitors and accident management companies
- Work in a fast growing and progressive team
- Grow, develop & adapt as the company evolves
What we offer?
- Work completely remotely
- Team building / social activities
- Excellent support with continued training & professional development
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity for progression
- Pension scheme
- Events & parties when we’re allowed
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Lee Baty with something to get our attention and start your new adventure with the best of the best now!