Laird Assessors leading the way in Bespoke Automotive Solutions
As a market leader in Bespoke Automotive Solutions, Laird provides its teams with a relaxed yet rewarding career path in the Automotive Sector. Our hugely diverse and bespoke approach allow us to stay at least a step or two ahead of the industry norm. We always look to hire the best talent to compliment our existing teams and solutions, from the motor trade, bodyshop industry, insurance and legal industry. We are a multi award winning, agile modern company, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
As a result of ongoing strong growth in the UK market coupled with our diverse approach to service we are now recruiting for a Desktop Motor Engineer to join an ever growing team of desk based engineering assessors.
The Desktop Engineer Role
The ideal applicant can either be based at our Head office, Wirral or we would be happy to consider remote working from home for the right applicant.
The role will involve:
- Producing vehicle damage reports on a desktop / Image basis
- Liaising and negotiating repair costs directly with repairing garages
- Producing accident damage estimates utilising Glass’s Repair Estimate / Audatex / GT Motive
- Working to service level agreements to ensure a high level of customer service
The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant will preferably have the below experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- VDA ATA Accreditation / IMI, IAEA Qualifications or working towards will be advantageous
- Knowledge & understanding of accident repair methods, vehicle valuations and accident damage estimating
- Understanding or experience of vehicle estimating systems including Audatex / Repair Estimate / GT Motive
- Be keen to advance their career & open to training & development.
Salary & Benefits
As well as joining an award winning, collaborative & energetic team & company we will offer:
- Flexible working approach in a relaxed environment
- Ongoing training and development scheme
- Salary £23,500 – £28,000 DOE
- Social Events and staff reward scheme
- Full Time employment
- Pension, Bonus Scheme, Benefits
- Flexible hours and flexitime.
If the above is of interest and would like the opportunity to join our team please send your CV or contact Lee Baty for more information